8 Things You’ll Discover at the Virtual Home Show
A special keynote speaker and informative seminars await at this free event.
The BIA-Hawaii Virtual Big Home Building & Remodeling Show, presented by First Hawaiian Bank, is just a couple of weeks away — and you don’t want to miss it! The three-day free event takes place March 26-28, 2021, and is accessible to everyone.
A highlight of the show is the lineup of seminars that are packed with insightful and fun topics — from kitchen and bath trends to money-saving tips for your kitchen remodel. Plus, you’ll be able to access all seminars and resources until May 31, 2021. So if you miss a session, don’t worry – you can view it later at your convenience.
Here are just eight of the many things to look out for at the show.
1. Hear from designer and HGTV host Sarah Richardson as the keynote speaker. Richardson will open the show and share a presentation on “Home Décor – Tips and Tricks – Sarah Style.” She’ll even answer any questions you have; submit your questions by emailing email@example.com.
2. Find the latest trends and designs for 2021. Experts from the National Kitchen & Bath Association Aloha Chapter will dish on everything you need to know about upcoming kitchen and bath trends and designs.
3. Discover all the ways to buy, sell and manage your Hawaii home. List Sotheby’s International Realty will dive into the details of making your dream home a reality.
4. See how design impacts lives. Designers from the Hawaii Chapter of the American Society of Interior Designers will discuss how interior design impacts not only the look of your home, but your overall well-being.
5. Learn how to age in place gracefully at home. Graham Builders and its certified aging-in-place specialist will outline home design strategies that’ll help make your home more accessible for you and your family.
6. Hear about first-time homebuying strategies. Experts in banking, real estate and insurance will share everything you need to know about first-time homebuying in Hawaii.
7. Learn how to save on your kitchen renovation. Homeowners Design Center breaks down where to skimp and where to save on your next remodel.
8. Be inspired to create your very own blissful backyard. From gorgeous water features to a perfectly manicured lawn, the elements of a blissful backyard are shared in this insightful seminar.