Calling All University of Hawaii Sports Fans
Share a photo of your ‘fan cave’ for a chance to win an all-star prize pack.
Sports may be sidelined for now due to the coronavirus pandemic, but that won’t stop die-hard University of Hawaii fans from showcasing their team spirit.
Whether your fan cave is in your garage, den or spare bedroom, we want to see it! Hawaii Home + Remodeling is partnering with ESPN Radio and University of Hawaii Athletics to launch the UH Fan Cave Contest. Post a photo of your fan cave to your Instagram account using the hashtags #UHFanCave, #ESPNHonolulu and #hawaiihomemag (make sure your profile is set to public so the judges see it!). Or post a photo in the comments of this UH Fan Cave post on Facebook.
Be creative and remember nothing is too extravagant or insignificant – maybe you have a jersey signed by Jason Elam or Cole McDonald, painted your walls in UH green, or have a framed photo of your family enjoying a basketball game at the Stan Sheriff Center – take your best shot and post your fan cave photo to Instagram or Facebook.
The contest runs from June 1 to 21, so be sure to post your photo within that time frame. One lucky fan will be awarded with a UH fan prize pack that includes a party for 10 people at a UH home game, four tickets to a UH home football game with a parking pass, UH branded Under Armour apparel, and more. Plus, the winning fan cave will be professionally photographed and featured in Hawaii Home + Remodeling.
- The ESPN Honolulu & Hawaii Home + Remodeling UH Fan Cave contest is not sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Instagram or Facebook. ESPN Honolulu and Hawaii Home + Remodeling are the hosts for the contest.
- The ESPN Honolulu & Hawaii Home + Remodeling UH Fan Cave is open to Hawaii residents who are at least 18 (eighteen) years old. Employees of aio, LLC, University of Hawaii Athletics and sponsors are not eligible.
- Post contest entries between June 1, 2020 at 12:01am (HST) and ends June 21, 2020 at 11:59pm (HST).
- Follow @espnhonolulu or @hawaiihomemag on Instagram or Facebook. Post photo of your University of Hawaii fan room (“UH fan cave”) and include all three (3) hashtags: #espnhonolulu #hawaiihomemag #uhfancave.
- Winner will be chosen by a panel of judges from ESPN Honolulu, Hawaii Home + Remodeling and University of Hawaii Athletics. Winner will win a Fan Prize Pack valued at over $1,500. Winner’s room will be photographed and featured in an upcoming issue of Hawaii Home + Remodeling magazine. Winner will be announced on June 26, 2020.
Good luck and go ’Bows!