It’s A Kid’s World
Rules? There are no rules when it comes to decorating kids’ rooms.
Have fun using bold colors, spunky décor, mixed prints and matching the interior to your kids’ quirky personalities and bright energy. Just as long as there’s ample room for them to play, explore and relax in their own world.
Find ideas for kids’ rooms and more by browsing through hundreds of carefully curated ideas on the Hawaii Home + Remodeling Pinterest page. Start exploring online at pinterest.com/hawaiihomemag.
1. Dawson’s Ridge Kids’ Swivel Desk Chair, $219, HomeWorld Furniture.
2. Panda Throw Pillow, $17, Target.
3. Box Seat (Navy), $40, Simply Organized.
4. Unicorn Character Throw Pillow, $17, Target.
5. 3-Tier Shelving Cart (Red), $70, Simply Organized.
6. Mercer Glass Table Lamp Sugar Cane, $180, HomeWorld Furniture.
7. Ceramic Money Bank, $16 (Small) and $26 (Large), HomeWorld Furniture.
8. Zig Zag Baskets Set of 3 (Yellow), $30, Simply Organized.
9. Southwestern Teepee, $90, Target.
10. Never Stop Exploring Throw Pillow, $17, Target
11. Flamingo Throw Pillow, $17, Target.
12. Stripes Euro Throw Pillow (Yellow), $25, Target.
13. Accent Rug (Black), $46, Sears.
14. Children’s Rocking Chair (Blue), $299, INspiration Interiors.