Radar: New Year Storage Goals
It’s not all fun and games when it comes to keeping your kids’ turf tidy.
It’s not all fun and games when it comes to keeping your kids’ turf tidy. These storage and organization solutions are sure to help score points for you and your team, er, family.
1. Navy dot basket, $7, Simply Organized
Items are easily identified with this see-through basket.
2. Ball Claw, $17, Simply Organized
Keep any ball from becoming a “foot ball.” It even attaches to the wall.
3. Custom desk area, California Closets
A desk area keeps your child organized and your kitchen
4. Navy blue pencil cup, $8, Simply Organized
Reclaim your coffee mug— stash pens and pencils in this durable cup.
5. Custom built-in shelving, California Closets
Vertical and overhead shelving saves floor space without sacrificing valuable storage options.
6. Foldable fabric bins, $9, Simply Organized
Stylish stowing is available in a multitude of colors. Plus, these bins fold up neatly when not in use.
7. Murphy bed, California Closets
A space to sleep, and even more space to play: A Murphy bed can easily accomplish both because it maximizes a space to its full potential.
Customize It! Visit California Closets at Kahala Mall for more custom built-in storage solutions.